Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby Oliver's Sprinkle

On Sunday, I threw a Sprinkle for Jamie and Baby Oliver.  It was a small intimate affair that was so much fun!  Jamie wanted a "Pinterest" party and I had a blast planning and executing it!  I printed the invitations and using washi tape and bakers twine, added the bunting flags.  I made the ombre cake using a pinterest recipe, baking many different layers with different amounts of food coloring to create a fun slice of cake.  I also hand piped the chevron icing on the side.  We had "blue" punch and bottled cokes to drink, and a Blue themed candy bar too. 
I made a mistake of not taking any pictures of the beautiful Mommy-to-be, but hopefully will make up for that with a few maternity pics soon. 
I can't wait for Baby Oliver to arrive in October!

No comments: